Do you have a case? Find out for FREE

Call: 303-423-1770 or Toll-Free 866-385-3505

We offer in person as well as contactless consultations and document signings. Located in Northglenn Colorado, we proudly serve the North Denver communities. Learn More

What is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?

What is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?

After an injury to the nervous system, a person may develop a relatively rare but serious condition known as complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS). This condition is characterized by severe pain and other health problems around the site of the injury. However, these symptoms can spread into other areas of the body as well. Managing complex regional pain syndrome is possible but often costly.

If you or someone you love has been injured and developed CRPS as a result, you may be legally eligible to fight for compensation for your treatment and recovery costs. To discuss these options in further detail with an experienced legal advisor, contact a Denver accident attorney from Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., today at (303) 423-1770.

Symptoms of CRPS

Complex regional pain syndrome may manifest in a number of ways. These symptoms are often manageable through a variety of treatment options, but they can still cause severe pain or debilitating health concerns. Symptoms of CRPS include the following:

  • Severe, shooting pain at the site of the injury
  • Reddening of the skin around the injury
  • High sensitivity to touch
  • Significant changes in skin temperature around the injury
  • Bone softening
  • Difficulty moving the affected area
  • Joint stiffness
  • Muscle spasms

If the injury that caused your CRPS was the result of another person’s negligence, you may be able to seek compensation for the full range of expenses linked to your injury and CRPS.

Contact Us

The costs associated with managing complex regional pain syndrome may be too much for your household to deal with on your own. However, if this condition was caused by another person’s dangerous conduct, you may be able to pursue compensation for those treatment expenses. To learn more about your legal options, contact a Denver injury attorney from Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., today by calling (303) 423-1770.


At Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., we are honored to help accident victims in their time of need, and take our responsibility as personal injury lawyers incredibly seriously. We know how important it is for victims to secure the full and fair compensation they need following a serious accident, and that is why we take a hands-on, personalized approach to every case we handle.

What Our
Clients Say