Do you have a case? Find out for FREE

Call: 303-423-1770 or Toll-Free 866-385-3505

We offer in person as well as contactless consultations and document signings. Located in Northglenn Colorado, we proudly serve the North Denver communities. Learn More

Wrongful death lawsuit filed by family of two Colorado residents

A wrongful death lawsuit was filed by the family members of two Colorado residents after they were killed from carbon monoxide poisoning after inhaling it from a propane heater while camping in Utah.

The two campers were using a Coleman PowerMate propane heater and a Coleman lantern in order to in order to keep themselves warm overnight. The two were later found dead.

The lawsuit has been filed against Coleman for not making it more well-known that the heater could cause death if used in closed spaces with little ventilation. The company stopped selling the product in 2006, but an estimated $1.7 million are still in use.

Our thoughts are with the friends and family of the victims at this time.


At Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., we are honored to help accident victims in their time of need, and take our responsibility as personal injury lawyers incredibly seriously. We know how important it is for victims to secure the full and fair compensation they need following a serious accident, and that is why we take a hands-on, personalized approach to every case we handle.

What Our
Clients Say