Frequently Asked Questions
The Denver personal injury attorneys of Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., understand that being injured in an accident can leave you with many unanswered questions about your options. You may be left wondering how you can go about getting the financial compensation you need to pay for your medical bills, reimburse you for lost wages, and more. That is why we have provided the answers to some of the questions we are asked most frequently. We hope you find them helpful.
If you have any additional questions, we would be happy to talk to you in more detail. To talk to our compassionate Denver personal injury lawyers today, please contact Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., by calling (720) 377-9631.
- What Is “Product Liability?”
- Should I Accept an Out-of-Court Settlement?
- What Is “Premises Liability?”
- Can I Re-Open My Claim After a Settlement?
- Workers’ Compensation Or Personal Injury?
- Is a Settlement Payment Taxable?
- When Is a Manufacturer Considered to be At-Fault?
- How Long Do I Have to File My Claim?
- Can I Sue Even if I Caused the Accident?
- How Can a Lawsuit Help?
- Can’t I Just File an Insurance Claim?
- Will My Case Go To Trial?
- What Is “Personal Injury?”
- Do I Need a Lawyer?
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- How Long Will My Case Take?
- Do I Have a Case?