Do you have a case? Find out for FREE

Call: 303-423-1770 or Toll-Free 866-385-3505

We offer in person as well as contactless consultations and document signings. Located in Northglenn Colorado, we proudly serve the North Denver communities. Learn More

Broomfield Legal FAQs


Q: I’ve already started filing my claim independently, can I still hire a personal injury lawyer?

A: Absolutely. We’ve helped many clients who started the legal process themselves, but found it too difficult, time-consuming, or stressful. No matter where you are in your process, we will gladly be of service. We know this is often a difficult time financially, physically, and emotionally; we will help with the legalities so you can work on recovery.


Q: My insurance company said that I don’t need to hire an attorney? Do I?

A: Your insurance company has different interests than you do. Their advice to you will be of benefit to them and them alone, even if it appears to be helpful to you, too. They will offer you the least amount of money possible for your case. You should get an unbiased opinion from a personal injury attorney before you sign or agree to anything with all insurance companies involved. Call us for a free consultation and we’ll tell you the truth about your claim.


Q: I feel my case may be too insignificant for an attorney to want to take on. Can a case be too small?

A: At Hull & Zimmerman, we work with a variety of cases and sometimes they’re grand and last years, other times, they’re small and last days. If you’ve been injured due to another’s carelessness or negligence, you most likely have a case, no matter how small you think it is. We want to get you justice. You should not have to handle this matter on your own. Your case is worth fighting for.


Q: What does negligence mean?

A: What we mean when we say negligent is that another party failed to act reasonably or with care and that resulted in injury, accident, and/or damage to another party. A negligent party acts in a way that a reasonably careful person would not act if in the same situation. Our legal team helps individuals who have been injured by negligent parties in auto accidents, dog bites, premises liability, slip and falls, wrongful death, and more.


Q: What kind of documentation do I need to have that will benefit my case?

A: Depending on your specific case, we will want several pieces of information from you. Some include:

  • Medical bills, prescription bills, property damage invoices, any out-of-pocket/insurance expense paid by you
  • Police and/or incident reports
  • Photos or videos of the accident, injury, scene, etc.
  • Pay slips showing lost wages
  • Insurance information

If applicable, Hull & Zimmerman, P.C. will also provide:

  • Witness testimony
  • Expert witnesses and testimony
  • An investigation and its findings
  • Evidence of lost future wages
  • And more


At Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., we are honored to help accident victims in their time of need, and take our responsibility as personal injury lawyers incredibly seriously. We know how important it is for victims to secure the full and fair compensation they need following a serious accident, and that is why we take a hands-on, personalized approach to every case we handle.

What Our
Clients Say

Our Law Blog