Do you have a case? Find out for FREE

Call: 303-423-1770 or Toll-Free 866-385-3505

We offer in person as well as contactless consultations and document signings. Located in Northglenn Colorado, we proudly serve the North Denver communities. Learn More

Thornton Legal FAQs


Q: Will my case go to trial and will I need to testify if so?

A: While we do have some cases that go all the way to trial although most do not and are typically settled out of court, at mediation. A mediation is a meeting that occurs between you and your attorney, the defendant and his/her attorney, and a mediator who is an unbiased person skilled at talking to all parties and trying to find a resolution that all are satisfied with.

If mediation does not lead to finalizing the matter, we will start work toward going to trial and fighting for your rights in front of a judge. If your matter goes to trial, you will most likely need to be a witness, but this depends on each individual case.


Q: I bought a defective product that caused me harm. Is that a personal injury matter?

A: Yes. Hull & Zimmerman, P.C. has represented clients who were injured or harmed due to a defective product, faulty food and medication, or dangerous toys. This practice area is referred to as product liability and these cases are often quite serious. Don’t go up against big companies alone, they will have resources and legal teams to support them, you should too.


Q: An accident caused by another has left me with a traumatic brain injury, what can I do?

A: Traumatic brain injuries are sometimes a severe reality after an accident, whether auto or slip and fall or work-related. If after an accident you are suffering from any of the following, you may have a personal injury case:

  • Concussions
  • Brain damage
  • Seizures
  • Memory loss
  • Contusions
  • Hematomas

Our team would like to hear your story and discuss your options so you are able to receive the proper care and compensation to help you through this difficult time and well into your future.


Q: I am no longer able to work because of a disability, what are my options?

A: If a disability is keeping you from working and income, social security benefits may be a great option for you. There are two ways to get support from the Social Security Administration (SSA) and our legal team is experienced in getting our clients the social security benefits they are entitled to.

If you have applied and been denied social security, give us a call to discuss your matter and we can go over your options during your free consultation. We want to help you get the financial support you deserve.


At Hull & Zimmerman, P.C., we are honored to help accident victims in their time of need, and take our responsibility as personal injury lawyers incredibly seriously. We know how important it is for victims to secure the full and fair compensation they need following a serious accident, and that is why we take a hands-on, personalized approach to every case we handle.

What Our
Clients Say

Our Law Blog